Though some equity markets hit new all-time highs during the quarter, the period ended on a down note. Overall, we feel higher volatility will remain and potentially increase this year. We still expect positive equity returns but our bullish sentiment continues to fade. Chief Investment Officer, Sadiq S. Adatia explains in his Q1 market update.
Sun Life Global Investments welcomes Franklin Bissett Investment Management (part of Franklin Templeton Investment Corp.), Invesco Canada Ltd. and Brandes Investment Partners & Co. (operating as Bridgehouse Asset Managers) to its growing roster of asset management partners.
Our expanded lineup now includes 8 new investment solutions:
- Sun Life Sionna Canadian Small Cap Equity Class
- Sun Life Franklin Bissett Canadian Equity Class
- Sun Life Trimark Canadian Class
- Sun Life Dynamic American Value Fund
- Sun Life Sentry Conservative Balanced Fund
- Sun Life Sentry Global Mid Cap Fund
- Sun Life Sentry Infrastructure Fund
- Sun Life Templeton Global Bond Fund
April 24, 2015
Q1 market update now available