Having a tough time making a choice? Here are a few of our featured solutions to ask your advisor about.
Risk-managed portfolios offering exposure to ETFs in a convenient mutual fund structure – for fee sensitive investors.
Tap into the growth potential, opportunity and diversification of developing market stocks or bonds.
Easy to use target date portfolios with a guaranteed maturity value − to help reach your investing milestones.
Choose from a wide range of asset categories.
Money market funds invest in short term debt and cash equivalent securities. Investors who have low risk tolerance, a short time horizon and who are seeking regular monthly income often use money market funds. Fixed income funds invest in bonds and other debt securities that pay income to investors on a fixed schedule. They may help generate income, preserve capital and lower portfolio volatility. There are a wide variety of types you can select from.
Equity funds invest in stocks and typically offer the potential for long-term capital growth. There is a wide selection to choose from, covering different regions and geographies, investment styles and even company size.
Canadian equity funds
U.S. equity funds
International equity funds
- Sun Life JPMorgan International Equity Fund
- Sun Life MFS International Opportunities Fund
- Sun Life MFS International Value Fund
- Sun Life MFS Low Volatility International Equity Fund
Global equity funds
Balanced funds and managed portfolios contain a mix of equities, bonds, and cash, helping provide diversification within a single fund or portfolio.
- Sun Life Granite Conservative Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Moderate Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Balanced Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Balanced Growth Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Growth Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Income Portfolio
- Sun Life Granite Enhanced Income Portfolio
- Sun Life Tactical Fixed Income ETF Portfolio
- Sun Life Tactical Conservative ETF Portfolio
- Sun Life Tactical Balanced ETF Portfolio
- Sun Life Tactical Growth ETF Portfolio
- Sun Life Tactical Equity ETF Portfolio
- Sun Life Milestone 2025 Fund
- Sun Life Milestone 2030 Fund
- Sun Life Milestone 2035 Fund
If you are investing outside of a registered plan, corporate class funds offer a tax-smart option. They offer the potential for tax-deferred growth via reduced taxable distributions. If there are dividends from these funds, they will only be paid as capital gains or Canadian dividends – among the most tax-efficient forms of income.
Fixed Income Corporate Class Funds
U.S. Equity Corporate Class Funds
International Equity Corporate Class Funds
Global Equity Corporate Class Funds
To learn more about how our investment solutions can help you meet your goals, talk to your ﬁnancial advisor today.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.