Q2 2020 | Market update
With so much uncertainty, we held to our cautious view on equities in Q2, remaining slightly underweight. However, within our equity mix we increased our overweight position in U.S. equities, and maintained our overweight exposure to emerging market equities.
Market updates amid Coronavirus
We continue to monitor the economic impact of COVID-19. Our most recent market updates provide insights on the global situation and how we're focused on potential opportunities from a longer-term perspective.
- Canada Economic and Fiscal Snapshot - July 8, 2020
- Market corrections: From fear to opportunity – June 5, 2020
- Emerging Markets: Investing during and after the Pandemic - June 2, 2020
- CIO Insights - May 20, 2020
- COVID-19: What we’re doing and some perspective – March 17, 2020
- Market declines in March reinforce importance of diversification – March 10, 2020
MFS Investment Management
- Breaking a glass is easy, putting it back together is hard - May 8, 2020
- Panic is the enemy - April 21, 2020
- How responsible are machines for the volatility spike? - April 13, 2020
- Looking at equity markets through an earnings lens (part 2) - April 13, 2020
- Looking at equity markets through an earnings lens (part 1) - April 13, 2020
- It’s Hard To Conjure Animal Spirits From A Wounded Animal - April 3, 2020
- Don't blame COVID-19 - March 23, 2020
- Consider employing a Cash Wedge Strategy to help manage volatility - April 23, 2020
- Does it pay to stay invested when markets fall? - March 27, 2020
Check out resources and articles from Lumino Health
Lumino Health has created a hub of helpful resources with links to up-to-date news sources and articles like managing stress during a pandemic, keeping spirits up while self-isolating and taking care of the elderly during COVID-19.
For more support
Advisors, for more information please contact a member of the Sun Life Global Investments Tax & Estate Team, or your Wealth Sales Team at 1-877-837-7844.
Investors, please reach out to your financial advisor if you have any questions about your specific situation.