Managing through a market storm
Markets started the year on a positive note, but turned down as COVID-19 spread worldwide. Hear from our Chief Investment Officer Sadiq S. Adatia in our Q1 2020 commentary about how we're managing short-term risk while looking for longer-term opportunities.
Market updates amid Coronavirus
We continue to monitor the economic impact of COVID-19. Our most recent market updates provide insights on the global situation and how we're focused on potential opportunities from a longer-term perspective.
- Emerging Markets: Investing during and after the Pandemic - June 2, 2020
- CIO Insights - May 20, 2020
- COVID-19: What we’re doing and some perspective – March 17, 2020
- Market declines in March reinforce importance of diversification – March 10, 2020
- Market corrections: From fear to opportunity – March 9, 2020
MFS Investment Management
- Breaking a glass is easy, putting it back together is hard - May 8, 2020
- Panic is the enemy - April 21, 2020
- How responsible are machines for the volatility spike? - April 13, 2020
- Looking at equity markets through an earnings lens (part 2) - April 13, 2020
- Looking at equity markets through an earnings lens (part 1) - April 13, 2020
- It’s Hard To Conjure Animal Spirits From A Wounded Animal - April 3, 2020
- Don't blame COVID-19 - March 23, 2020
- Consider employing a Cash Wedge Strategy to help manage volatility - April 23, 2020
- Does it pay to stay invested when markets fall? - March 27, 2020
Check out resources and articles from Lumino Health
Lumino Health has created a hub of helpful resources with links to up-to-date news sources and articles like managing stress during a pandemic, keeping spirits up while self-isolating and taking care of the elderly during COVID-19.
For more support
Advisors, for more information please contact a member of the Sun Life Global Investments Tax & Estate Team, or your Wealth Sales Team at 1-877-837-7844.
Investors, please reach out to your financial advisor if you have any questions about your specific situation.