The S&P 500 hit new highs 53 times during 2014 and ended the year with a gain of 13.7% including dividends, in local currency terms. The Canadian equity market, however, could not rebound from the October setback and the severe decline of oil prices. What might 2015 have in store? Chief Investment Officer, Sadiq S. Adatia explains in his Q4 market update.
Sun Life Global Investments welcomes Franklin Bissett Investment Management (part of Franklin Templeton Investment Corp.), Invesco Canada Ltd. and Brandes Investment Partners & Co. (operating as Bridgehouse Asset Managers) to its growing roster of asset management partners.
Our expanded lineup now includes 8 new investment solutions:
- Sun Life Sionna Canadian Small Cap Equity Class
- Sun Life Franklin Bissett Canadian Equity Class
- Sun Life Trimark Canadian Class
- Sun Life Dynamic American Value Fund
- Sun Life Sentry Conservative Balanced Fund
- Sun Life Sentry Global Mid Cap Fund
- Sun Life Sentry Infrastructure Fund
- Sun Life Templeton Global Bond Fund